20 October 2012

Shopping for Tin

 Today I was at one of my favourite second hand shops (I go there every time we come here for the holidays and every time I find a new treasure). Today it was this beautiful tin can. When I spotted it in the big pile it literally screamed my name. It will fit perfectly in my obsessively large tin can collection.  Nothing looks more Vintage than a tin can, right? I was so happy when I found this one. It looks old and special, classy and mysterious at the same time. I like to imagine that it belonged to a British Lady once, who kept it on her dresser in her beautiful mansion-boudoir and stored her love letters and diamonds in it. The colours are just perfect and for 2,25 € it was a  bargain ( Isn't it often shocking how expensive old cans can be!) Now I just have to find a place for it in my apartment.




No comments: